You may be surprised to know that you can make your very own non-toxic household cleaners which are both simple and inexpensive by using essential oils and other ingredients that you have lying around your house.
This is not only safe on the environment but importantly safe for your family too. This multi-purpose all-natural house cleaner can be used for hard surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom in particular.
¼ cup white vinegar
1 ¾ cups water
30 drops essential oils
Recommended essential oil combinations:
- 15 drops each of Lavender and Lemon
- 10 drops each of Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Wild Orange
- 30 drops Minty Clean Essential Oil Blend
- 15 drops each of Grapefruit and Minty Clean Blend
- Add all ingredients to 16-ounce spray bottle.
- Shake thoroughly.