You maybe surprised to know that you can make your very own non-toxic household cleaners which are both simple and inexpensive by using doTERRA essential oils and other ingredients that you have lying around your house.
This is not only safe on the environment but importantly safe for your family too. This multi-purpose all natural cleaner can be used for hard surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom in particular.
¼ cup white vinegar
1 ¾ cups water
30 drops doTERRA essential oils
Recommended essential oil combinations:
- 15 drops each of Lavender and Lemon
- 10 drops each of Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Wild Orange
- 30 drops doTERRA On Guard®
- 15 drops each of Grapefruit and doTERRA On Guard
- Add all ingredients to 16-ounce spray bottle.
- Shake thoroughly.
FREE GUIDE! CREATE YOUR OWN HOME ESSENTIALS KIT
This awesome guide takes you through the Top 10 Essential Oils (singles & blends) to include in your own Home Essentials Kit, their benefits and best of all, how to use them (aromatically, internally or topically)